*-*-*-*-i-n-g. That’s fairly evident from today’s gallery about the 25 best turners of tricks on film. Hats off to Gary Susman for enduring what must have been a positively grueling research sesh to compile that. But God, Gary, only 25? There are so many more awesome prostitutes than that. Like Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles, or Monica Bellucci’s lactating mom hooker in Shoot ‘Em Up (pictured). And while we’re on the subject of dairy, Melanie Griffith in Milk Money. As a side note, ever since seeing the Alfie remake, I’ve been walking around convinced that Jude Law (not necessarily his character) is a hooker. Weird. Discuss. Who’d we miss?
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:39 PM EDT
- Scribd slashes many romance titles because people read them too much
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' mentor blog: Travis Wall admits he's 'nervous' about Team Street
- Here's the story behind Maddie Ziegler's 'Pretty Little Liars' scene
- It's a Brave New World in Disclosure's 'Holding On' video
- Magic Mike's Joe Manganiello reveals how his bromance with Pee-wee Herman led to a dream role
- Director of Harry Potter play says J.K. Rowling is 'responsible for a huge amount of literacy'
- George Takei takes down Donald Trump's definition of 'traditional marriage'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!