*-*-*-*-i-n-g. That’s fairly evident from today’s gallery about the 25 best turners of tricks on film. Hats off to Gary Susman for enduring what must have been a positively grueling research sesh to compile that. But God, Gary, only 25? There are so many more awesome prostitutes than that. Like Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles, or Monica Bellucci’s lactating mom hooker in Shoot ‘Em Up (pictured). And while we’re on the subject of dairy, Melanie Griffith in Milk Money. As a side note, ever since seeing the Alfie remake, I’ve been walking around convinced that Jude Law (not necessarily his character) is a hooker. Weird. Discuss. Who’d we miss?
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:39 PM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'