*-*-*-*-i-n-g. That’s fairly evident from today’s gallery about the 25 best turners of tricks on film. Hats off to Gary Susman for enduring what must have been a positively grueling research sesh to compile that. But God, Gary, only 25? There are so many more awesome prostitutes than that. Like Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles, or Monica Bellucci’s lactating mom hooker in Shoot ‘Em Up (pictured). And while we’re on the subject of dairy, Melanie Griffith in Milk Money. As a side note, ever since seeing the Alfie remake, I’ve been walking around convinced that Jude Law (not necessarily his character) is a hooker. Weird. Discuss. Who’d we miss?
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:39 PM EDT
- Watch Jason Segel channel David Foster Wallace in The End of the Tour trailer
- The Weeknd lives through a car crash in 'The Hills' video
- Vanessa Bayer, Fred Armisen, more appear in new Jenny Lewis video
- Neil Young thought Florence Welch was 'a man with a high voice'
- New 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'?
- Blink-182, Tom DeLonge: 'friendly divorce'
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan make messy love in Amazon’s 'Catastrophe'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!