*-*-*-*-i-n-g. That’s fairly evident from today’s gallery about the 25 best turners of tricks on film. Hats off to Gary Susman for enduring what must have been a positively grueling research sesh to compile that. But God, Gary, only 25? There are so many more awesome prostitutes than that. Like Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles, or Monica Bellucci’s lactating mom hooker in Shoot ‘Em Up (pictured). And while we’re on the subject of dairy, Melanie Griffith in Milk Money. As a side note, ever since seeing the Alfie remake, I’ve been walking around convinced that Jude Law (not necessarily his character) is a hooker. Weird. Discuss. Who’d we miss?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!