*-*-*-*-i-n-g. That’s fairly evident from today’s gallery about the 25 best turners of tricks on film. Hats off to Gary Susman for enduring what must have been a positively grueling research sesh to compile that. But God, Gary, only 25? There are so many more awesome prostitutes than that. Like Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles, or Monica Bellucci’s lactating mom hooker in Shoot ‘Em Up (pictured). And while we’re on the subject of dairy, Melanie Griffith in Milk Money. As a side note, ever since seeing the Alfie remake, I’ve been walking around convinced that Jude Law (not necessarily his character) is a hooker. Weird. Discuss. Who’d we miss?
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:39 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt