Breezy surfer chick Tristan Prettyman gets slightly deeper on her latest. She describes this song to EW as ”bluesy, sexy…there’s kind of, like, dark, smoky bar vibes going on.” On April 15, the San Diego native will drop Hello, the follow-up to her 2005 major-label debut, Twentythree. In the meantime, you can catch her live on her national tour, which kicked off March 19 in Solana Beach, Calif. To hear ”Just a Little Bit,” use the player below.
Posted March 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'