Breezy surfer chick Tristan Prettyman gets slightly deeper on her latest. She describes this song to EW as ”bluesy, sexy…there’s kind of, like, dark, smoky bar vibes going on.” On April 15, the San Diego native will drop Hello, the follow-up to her 2005 major-label debut, Twentythree. In the meantime, you can catch her live on her national tour, which kicked off March 19 in Solana Beach, Calif. To hear ”Just a Little Bit,” use the player below.
Posted March 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First teaser for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!