MTV.com grabbed ahold of one of Jared Leto’s new jowls to get the first look at the poster for Chaper 27. The love-it-or-hate-it Sundance film about John Lennon’s killer opens in New York next weekend. Leto’s visage at least begs a revision of the movie’s tagline: They came to EW.com to read PopWatch… and their Friday changed… until their Friday was over.
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:19 PM EDT
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big