MTV.com grabbed ahold of one of Jared Leto’s new jowls to get the first look at the poster for Chaper 27. The love-it-or-hate-it Sundance film about John Lennon’s killer opens in New York next weekend. Leto’s visage at least begs a revision of the movie’s tagline: They came to EW.com to read PopWatch… and their Friday changed… until their Friday was over.
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:19 PM EDT
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow