MTV.com grabbed ahold of one of Jared Leto’s new jowls to get the first look at the poster for Chaper 27. The love-it-or-hate-it Sundance film about John Lennon’s killer opens in New York next weekend. Leto’s visage at least begs a revision of the movie’s tagline: They came to EW.com to read PopWatch… and their Friday changed… until their Friday was over.
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:19 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'