MTV.com grabbed ahold of one of Jared Leto’s new jowls to get the first look at the poster for Chaper 27. The love-it-or-hate-it Sundance film about John Lennon’s killer opens in New York next weekend. Leto’s visage at least begs a revision of the movie’s tagline: They came to EW.com to read PopWatch… and their Friday changed… until their Friday was over.
Posted March 21 2008 — 7:19 PM EDT
- Lee Daniels goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Harris Wittels' cause of death confirmed to be accidental overdose
- Brittany Snow to return for Pitch Perfect 3
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch talks routines that got him 'excited about dance'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!