MTV.com grabbed ahold of one of Jared Leto’s new jowls to get the first look at the poster for Chaper 27. The love-it-or-hate-it Sundance film about John Lennon’s killer opens in New York next weekend. Leto’s visage at least begs a revision of the movie’s tagline: They came to EW.com to read PopWatch… and their Friday changed… until their Friday was over.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip