(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Bob Odenkirk and David Cross are reteaming for a new HBO comedy pilot, David’s Situation. Odenkirk and Cross co-wrote the project, which stars Cross as himself, living in a suburban, gated community with a right-wing conservative and a liberal hippie for roommates. Odenkirk will direct the pilot, which is set to shoot in May. The two previously worked together on the sketch comedy series Mr. Show, which ran for four seasons on HBO in the 1990s. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters