(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Bob Odenkirk and David Cross are reteaming for a new HBO comedy pilot, David’s Situation. Odenkirk and Cross co-wrote the project, which stars Cross as himself, living in a suburban, gated community with a right-wing conservative and a liberal hippie for roommates. Odenkirk will direct the pilot, which is set to shoot in May. The two previously worked together on the sketch comedy series Mr. Show, which ran for four seasons on HBO in the 1990s. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!