(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Bob Odenkirk and David Cross are reteaming for a new HBO comedy pilot, David’s Situation. Odenkirk and Cross co-wrote the project, which stars Cross as himself, living in a suburban, gated community with a right-wing conservative and a liberal hippie for roommates. Odenkirk will direct the pilot, which is set to shoot in May. The two previously worked together on the sketch comedy series Mr. Show, which ran for four seasons on HBO in the 1990s. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch the teaser for Inglewood-gone-awry 'Dope'
- James Franco has a very uneasy conversation with Letterman about 'The Interview'
- HBO partners with Vice for daily newscast
- William Petersen of 'CSI' joins WGN's 'Manhattan'
- Watch an exclusive clip from Sunday's 'The Last Man on Earth'
- Cameron and Donna reboot their lives in exclusive clip from the new season of 'Halt and Catch Fire'
- Christina Hendricks loses face in exclusive NSFW featurette from Ryan Gosling's 'Lost River'
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!