(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Leonardo DiCaprio is reteaming with producer-director Ridley Scott for the dark thriller The Low Dweller. The duo will produce the movie, with DiCaprio also attached to star and Scott eyeing it as a directing vehicle. Relativity Media acquired the project from a spec script by first-time writer Brad Ingelsby that launched a heated bidding war. The story, set in mid-1980s Indiana, is about a man (DiCaprio) who tries to assimilate into society after being released from prison but has to contend with someone from his past chasing after him to settle an old score. The project will be the second collaboration between Scott and DiCaprio, who just wrapped the geopolitical thriller Body of Lies. DiCaprio will next begin shooting on Martin Scorsese’s period thriller Shutter Island, which starts production this spring. Scott is preparing to start work on Nottingham, the reimagined Robin Hood romance, for Imagine/Universal. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Daniel Radcliffe morphs into Elijah Wood in mesmerizing GIF
- Mike Mignola previews his final issue of 'Hellboy in Hell'
- 'Transparent' renewed for a fourth season
- 'The Hills' trivia: Can you still identify these minor characters?
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys welcome first child together
- 'Jeopardy!' producer scores Guinness World Record
- Bosnia honors David Bowie with massive mural
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos