(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Leonardo DiCaprio is reteaming with producer-director Ridley Scott for the dark thriller The Low Dweller. The duo will produce the movie, with DiCaprio also attached to star and Scott eyeing it as a directing vehicle. Relativity Media acquired the project from a spec script by first-time writer Brad Ingelsby that launched a heated bidding war. The story, set in mid-1980s Indiana, is about a man (DiCaprio) who tries to assimilate into society after being released from prison but has to contend with someone from his past chasing after him to settle an old score. The project will be the second collaboration between Scott and DiCaprio, who just wrapped the geopolitical thriller Body of Lies. DiCaprio will next begin shooting on Martin Scorsese’s period thriller Shutter Island, which starts production this spring. Scott is preparing to start work on Nottingham, the reimagined Robin Hood romance, for Imagine/Universal. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Eric McCormack on the surprise 'Will & Grace' reunion
- Megan Mullally on 'Will & Grace' reunion: 'Like no time had passed'
- Tom Holland suits up in new 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' set photo
- Viola Davis to star in Steve McQueen's upcoming thriller, 'Widows'
- 'Supergirl' promo asks a very important question
- Gilmore Guys to bring 'The Stars Hollow Countdown Show' to EW PopFest
- WATCH: Rob Lowe is 'rogue' with Marcia Gay Harden on 'Code Black'