(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Tina Fey, Christopher Guest (writer-director of Best in Show, For Your Consideration), Jeffrey Tambour, and Daily Show’s John Hodgman have joined Ricky Gervais’ Warner Bros. comedy This Side of the Truth. Gervais, who is directing the movie and rewriting the script, stars as a loser who gets ahead in life by inventing the concept of lying in a world where everyone always tells the truth. Previously cast are Jennifer Garner, Jonah Hill (Superbad), Rob Lowe, and comedian-writer Louis C.K. (Welcome Home, Roscoe Jennings). Fey’s next feature project is the upcoming comedy Baby Mama, which also stars Amy Poehler, Sigourney Weaver, and Greg Kinnear. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Iggy Azalea announces new album title, and says a new single is on the way
- See Zachary Levi and Neil Patrick Harris compete in 'Laser Maze' on 'Best Time Ever'
- Beach House announce surprise sixth album, due next week
- The 'Sherlock' Christmas special trailer is here!
- 'Old Yeller' actor Kevin Corcoran dies at 66
- Lance Bass says someone 'inappropriately' touched him during early *NSYNC days
- Tom Petty addresses past heroin addiction in new biography