(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Tina Fey, Christopher Guest (writer-director of Best in Show, For Your Consideration), Jeffrey Tambour, and Daily Show’s John Hodgman have joined Ricky Gervais’ Warner Bros. comedy This Side of the Truth. Gervais, who is directing the movie and rewriting the script, stars as a loser who gets ahead in life by inventing the concept of lying in a world where everyone always tells the truth. Previously cast are Jennifer Garner, Jonah Hill (Superbad), Rob Lowe, and comedian-writer Louis C.K. (Welcome Home, Roscoe Jennings). Fey’s next feature project is the upcoming comedy Baby Mama, which also stars Amy Poehler, Sigourney Weaver, and Greg Kinnear. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- David Duchovny on 'Late Show': 'X-Files' revival plans return of Walter Skinner and Smoking Man
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!