(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Tina Fey, Christopher Guest (writer-director of Best in Show, For Your Consideration), Jeffrey Tambour, and Daily Show’s John Hodgman have joined Ricky Gervais’ Warner Bros. comedy This Side of the Truth. Gervais, who is directing the movie and rewriting the script, stars as a loser who gets ahead in life by inventing the concept of lying in a world where everyone always tells the truth. Previously cast are Jennifer Garner, Jonah Hill (Superbad), Rob Lowe, and comedian-writer Louis C.K. (Welcome Home, Roscoe Jennings). Fey’s next feature project is the upcoming comedy Baby Mama, which also stars Amy Poehler, Sigourney Weaver, and Greg Kinnear. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'