(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Tina Fey, Christopher Guest (writer-director of Best in Show, For Your Consideration), Jeffrey Tambour, and Daily Show’s John Hodgman have joined Ricky Gervais’ Warner Bros. comedy This Side of the Truth. Gervais, who is directing the movie and rewriting the script, stars as a loser who gets ahead in life by inventing the concept of lying in a world where everyone always tells the truth. Previously cast are Jennifer Garner, Jonah Hill (Superbad), Rob Lowe, and comedian-writer Louis C.K. (Welcome Home, Roscoe Jennings). Fey’s next feature project is the upcoming comedy Baby Mama, which also stars Amy Poehler, Sigourney Weaver, and Greg Kinnear. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'