(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Tina Fey, Christopher Guest (writer-director of Best in Show, For Your Consideration), Jeffrey Tambour, and Daily Show’s John Hodgman have joined Ricky Gervais’ Warner Bros. comedy This Side of the Truth. Gervais, who is directing the movie and rewriting the script, stars as a loser who gets ahead in life by inventing the concept of lying in a world where everyone always tells the truth. Previously cast are Jennifer Garner, Jonah Hill (Superbad), Rob Lowe, and comedian-writer Louis C.K. (Welcome Home, Roscoe Jennings). Fey’s next feature project is the upcoming comedy Baby Mama, which also stars Amy Poehler, Sigourney Weaver, and Greg Kinnear. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!