(FROM VARIETY) - Britney Spears’ guest appearance on the March 24 episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother helped the show capture its highest ratings ever (among adults 18-49) during its three-year run. The episode, which featured Spears as a receptionist, earned a 4.5 rating/12 share in the demographic, and attracted 10.6 million viewers overall. It was second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in the 8:30 half-hour among adults 18-49 and total viewers. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?
- Katy Perry is selling Left Shark onesies now
- Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter in ‘Sharknado 3’
- 'Real Housewives' trailer: Bethenny's back
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list