(FROM VARIETY) - Britney Spears’ guest appearance on the March 24 episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother helped the show capture its highest ratings ever (among adults 18-49) during its three-year run. The episode, which featured Spears as a receptionist, earned a 4.5 rating/12 share in the demographic, and attracted 10.6 million viewers overall. It was second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in the 8:30 half-hour among adults 18-49 and total viewers. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'
- WATCH: 'Prison Break' star Wentworth Miller on escaping... again
- Keegan-Michael Key, 'Serial' host Sarah Keonig to guest on 'Son of Zorn'
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch teases 'Doctor Strange'