(FROM VARIETY) - Britney Spears’ guest appearance on the March 24 episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother helped the show capture its highest ratings ever (among adults 18-49) during its three-year run. The episode, which featured Spears as a receptionist, earned a 4.5 rating/12 share in the demographic, and attracted 10.6 million viewers overall. It was second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in the 8:30 half-hour among adults 18-49 and total viewers. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hugh Jackman shares ‘Wolverine’ teaser image and asks for fan input
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!