(FROM VARIETY) - Britney Spears’ guest appearance on the March 24 episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother helped the show capture its highest ratings ever (among adults 18-49) during its three-year run. The episode, which featured Spears as a receptionist, earned a 4.5 rating/12 share in the demographic, and attracted 10.6 million viewers overall. It was second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in the 8:30 half-hour among adults 18-49 and total viewers. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!