(FROM VARIETY) - Britney Spears’ guest appearance on the March 24 episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother helped the show capture its highest ratings ever (among adults 18-49) during its three-year run. The episode, which featured Spears as a receptionist, earned a 4.5 rating/12 share in the demographic, and attracted 10.6 million viewers overall. It was second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in the 8:30 half-hour among adults 18-49 and total viewers. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!