(FROM VARIETY) - Fox has granted a fourth season to its drama series Prison Break. The third season, which was cut short after 12 episodes because of the writers’ strike, averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 3.5 rating/9 share among adults 18-49. The story involved the main character escaping from a Panama prison, and the final episode, which was written as a mid-season cliffhanger, wound up actually being the season finale. Season 4 will pick up with the characters having escaped the prison, and Michael (Wentworth Miller) seeking revenge against the people who killed his love interest. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters