(FROM VARIETY) - Fox has granted a fourth season to its drama series Prison Break. The third season, which was cut short after 12 episodes because of the writers’ strike, averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 3.5 rating/9 share among adults 18-49. The story involved the main character escaping from a Panama prison, and the final episode, which was written as a mid-season cliffhanger, wound up actually being the season finale. Season 4 will pick up with the characters having escaped the prison, and Michael (Wentworth Miller) seeking revenge against the people who killed his love interest. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Suicide Squad': Who's who in the new cast photo
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List: Princess Charlotte debuts at...?
- Charlize Theron on going bald for 'Mad Max'
- Jaden Smith deletes his Twitter
- Domhnall Gleeson talks 'Star Wars' while playing 'Star Wars'
- Match these 'Star Wars' characters with their home worlds
- Quicksilver vs. Quicksilver: How 'Avengers' and 'X-Men' introduced the same character differently
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!