(FROM VARIETY) - Fox has granted a fourth season to its drama series Prison Break. The third season, which was cut short after 12 episodes because of the writers’ strike, averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 3.5 rating/9 share among adults 18-49. The story involved the main character escaping from a Panama prison, and the final episode, which was written as a mid-season cliffhanger, wound up actually being the season finale. Season 4 will pick up with the characters having escaped the prison, and Michael (Wentworth Miller) seeking revenge against the people who killed his love interest. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language