(FROM VARIETY) - Fox has granted a fourth season to its drama series Prison Break. The third season, which was cut short after 12 episodes because of the writers’ strike, averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 3.5 rating/9 share among adults 18-49. The story involved the main character escaping from a Panama prison, and the final episode, which was written as a mid-season cliffhanger, wound up actually being the season finale. Season 4 will pick up with the characters having escaped the prison, and Michael (Wentworth Miller) seeking revenge against the people who killed his love interest. (Variety)
Posted March 25 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- Proof Kanye West & Donald Trump have a lot in common
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!