(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Amy Madigan (Gone Baby Gone, Twice in a Lifetime) has been cast in a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. The actress, nominated for an Oscar for her role in Lifetime, will appear in all five new post-strike episodes of the drama (which returns April 24) as a psychiatrist at Seattle Grace hospital. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Suits' has been renewed
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!