(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Amy Madigan (Gone Baby Gone, Twice in a Lifetime) has been cast in a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. The actress, nominated for an Oscar for her role in Lifetime, will appear in all five new post-strike episodes of the drama (which returns April 24) as a psychiatrist at Seattle Grace hospital. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor