(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Amy Madigan (Gone Baby Gone, Twice in a Lifetime) has been cast in a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. The actress, nominated for an Oscar for her role in Lifetime, will appear in all five new post-strike episodes of the drama (which returns April 24) as a psychiatrist at Seattle Grace hospital. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters