(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Amy Madigan (Gone Baby Gone, Twice in a Lifetime) has been cast in a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. The actress, nominated for an Oscar for her role in Lifetime, will appear in all five new post-strike episodes of the drama (which returns April 24) as a psychiatrist at Seattle Grace hospital. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'