Eliza Dushku is no longer the only tenant in the Dollhouse: Joss Whedon has added four cast members to his upcoming Fox drama about a bunch of young adults who are programmed with “personality packages” before being dispatched on assignments. (The Dollhouse refers to the memory-erasing lab where the dolls, like Dushku’s Echo, stay after each mission.) Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica) will play Paul Smith, an FBI agent who’s got his sights on the Dollhouse operation — and on Echo. Fran Kranz (Welcome to the Captain) assumes the role of Topher Brink, a gifted, not-to-be-trusted programmer in charge of imprinting the dolls. Australian actress Dichen Lachman has been cast as Sierra, a doll who seeks a friendship with Echo, while Enver Gjokaj (a guest star on The Unit) is Victor, another doll and Echo ally. The show has a seven-episode order from Fox.
Posted March 27 2008 — 2:57 AM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big