Yes! Two of my favorite funny people, Reno 911’s Niecy Nash (pictured) and inexplicable Grammys correspondent Jason Bateman are teaming up for a Fox pilot called The Inn, described as “upstairs/downstairs at a hip New York hotel.” Nash will star; Bateman will direct (!), and Arrested Development mastermind Abraham Higginbotham is writing it. In the immortal word of Deputy Raineesha Williams, “Boom!” Everything about this sounds awesome. I ask though, can J-Bate please consider being “inn” the show as well? For some reason I can’t get the short-lived Golden Girls spinoff The Golden Palace out of my head, and I’m picturing Bateman as Don Cheadle’s manager or Cheech Marin’s wacky chef. WHY? That’s just wrong.
Posted March 28 2008 — 6:50 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big