(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Spider-Man director Sam Raimi’s supernatural thriller Drag Me to Hell has cast Jessica Lucas (Cloverfield), Lorna Raver (Eli Stone, The Young and the Restless) and David Paymer (Ocean’s 13, State and Main, The Larry Sanders Show). Lucas will play the roommate and best friend of Stephanie (Alison Lohman), who falls under a supernatural curse. Raver plays the proud Eastern European woman who casts the curse, and Paymer will play Stephanie’s practical bank-manager boss. Raimi wrote the screenplay with his brother, Ivan. Production is scheduled to start next week. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'A Series of Unfortunate Events': Netflix releases new trailer
- Best of 2016: 'Bates Motel' composer on scoring that major death scene
- 'This Is Us' creator says Christmas episode has 'dramatic, life-and-death weight'
- Matt Damon defends 'The Great Wall' casting amid whitewashing claims
- Oakland warehouse manager refuses to answer questions on 'TODAY'
- Bloody poster for thriller 'Raw' asks, 'What are you hungry for?'
- No, Andy Cohen is not high on 'Watch What Happens Live'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans