I realize that the trailer for Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman’s home-invasion horror flick, The Strangers (below), has been out for a bit, but I just saw it this weekend in front of Smart People and… I totally jumped in my seat. I won’t ruin your viewing experience by revealing the shot that made me whimper, but I will ask you to share the trailers that frightened you. What’s been the scariest? That’s a beautiful thing, if you think about it: The ability to get us that wound up in two minutes…
Posted April 14 2008 — 7:05 PM EDT
- Conan O'Brien's Trump parody ad vows to 'Make America Grape Again'
- Parent dresses napping baby as Jon Snow, Eleven from 'Stranger Things'
- 'Breaking Bad' actor calls for more people with disabilities in Hollywood
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from 'Light Between Oceans'
- Stars put Jimmy Fallon to shame in dramatic game of Musical Beers
- The Must List: Sunday's VMAs, new Frank Ocean, and more
- Dave Grohl and Prophets of Rage cover the MC5's 'Kick Out the Jams'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...