Just in time for tax day, EW.com has posted a gallery of our favorite accountants from TV and movies. You’ll find plenty of your favorites, including Cher’s Moonstruck heroine, Andy Richter’s much-missed Andy Barker, P.I., and of course, Norm! Still, our reckoning may not be complete. We may have deducted some of the top pop culture bean-counters from our list. Some of you may lament the absence of Friends’ Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry, pictured), who introduced TV to the concept of the “wenus” (weekly estimated net use of systems). Or Edward Norton’s Fight Club character, who crunched numbers for an auto manufacturer when he wasn’t getting himself into brawls. Let us know which of your favorites didn’t make the plus column, PopWatchers, and remember: there’s no accounting for taste.
Posted April 15 2008 — 7:24 PM EDT
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post
- #OscarsSoWhite: Sylvester Stallone was ready to boycott Academy Awards
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Cuba Gooding Jr. on 'ACS'
- Maroon 5 respond to Taraji P. Henson confusing them with Coldplay