(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, and Henry Winkler will reunite for Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz’s upcoming animated Fox comedy pilot Sit Down, Shut Up. The three actors will voice characters for the show, about staff members at a high school too wrapped up in their own lives to really help their students. The concept is based on a live-action Australian series of the same name. Also tapped to voice characters are Cheri Oteri, Will Forte, Regina King, Nick Kroll, Tom Kenny, and Maria Bamford. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Josh Charles joins Masters of Sex in major role
- Exclusive 'Finding Carter' trailer: Carter hooks up with ... Max?
- 'Mr. Sloane' creator talks about his Nick Frost sitcom and the future of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
- U2 puts on surprise performance on New York subway platform
- Sex workers featured on A&E's '8 Minutes' say network failed to offer help, privacy
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' preview clip: Your verdict on the judges?
- 'Conan' is going to Comic-Con
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!