(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, and Henry Winkler will reunite for Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz’s upcoming animated Fox comedy pilot Sit Down, Shut Up. The three actors will voice characters for the show, about staff members at a high school too wrapped up in their own lives to really help their students. The concept is based on a live-action Australian series of the same name. Also tapped to voice characters are Cheri Oteri, Will Forte, Regina King, Nick Kroll, Tom Kenny, and Maria Bamford. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!