(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, and Henry Winkler will reunite for Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz’s upcoming animated Fox comedy pilot Sit Down, Shut Up. The three actors will voice characters for the show, about staff members at a high school too wrapped up in their own lives to really help their students. The concept is based on a live-action Australian series of the same name. Also tapped to voice characters are Cheri Oteri, Will Forte, Regina King, Nick Kroll, Tom Kenny, and Maria Bamford. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Marvel's 'Team Thor' Video Shows What He Was Up To During 'Civil War'
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message