(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, and Henry Winkler will reunite for Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz’s upcoming animated Fox comedy pilot Sit Down, Shut Up. The three actors will voice characters for the show, about staff members at a high school too wrapped up in their own lives to really help their students. The concept is based on a live-action Australian series of the same name. Also tapped to voice characters are Cheri Oteri, Will Forte, Regina King, Nick Kroll, Tom Kenny, and Maria Bamford. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO confirms season 8 will be last
- Margot Robbie says she's given 50 tattoos to her friends
- HBO sets premiere dates for 'Westworld' and more
- 'Suicide Squad': Margot Robbie held her breath underwater for five minutes