(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Demi Moore is set to star in a pair of indie features: a family drama and a martial arts project. For the drama, Happy Tears, from writer-director Mitchell Lichtenstein (Teeth), Moore will portray the sister of Parker Posey, who plays a woman who returns to her Wisconsin home to deal with her father, who is suffering from dementia. The martial arts movie, writer-director Guy Moshe’s (Holly) Bunraku, also stars Josh Hartnett and Woody Harrelson. The story, described as a classic stranger-coming-to-town tale in the tradition of spaghetti Westerns, samurai movies, and gangster films, is about a drifter (Hartnett) on a revenge quest. Moore plays a concubine of a warlord. Harrelson plays a bartender. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt