(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Demi Moore is set to star in a pair of indie features: a family drama and a martial arts project. For the drama, Happy Tears, from writer-director Mitchell Lichtenstein (Teeth), Moore will portray the sister of Parker Posey, who plays a woman who returns to her Wisconsin home to deal with her father, who is suffering from dementia. The martial arts movie, writer-director Guy Moshe’s (Holly) Bunraku, also stars Josh Hartnett and Woody Harrelson. The story, described as a classic stranger-coming-to-town tale in the tradition of spaghetti Westerns, samurai movies, and gangster films, is about a drifter (Hartnett) on a revenge quest. Moore plays a concubine of a warlord. Harrelson plays a bartender. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sandra Oh returns to ABC — but not on THAT show
- Stephen Colbert praises Elizabeth Warren, slams Wells Fargo CEO
- Train return with new single, 'Play That Song'
- Sia to release deluxe edition of 'This Is Acting' featuring new tracks
- Miley Cyrus and Sarah Jessica Parker get personal playing 5 Second Rule
- Flume and Tove Lo debut gravity-defying video for 'Say It'
- This Week's Cover: First look at 'Outlander' season 3