(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Demi Moore is set to star in a pair of indie features: a family drama and a martial arts project. For the drama, Happy Tears, from writer-director Mitchell Lichtenstein (Teeth), Moore will portray the sister of Parker Posey, who plays a woman who returns to her Wisconsin home to deal with her father, who is suffering from dementia. The martial arts movie, writer-director Guy Moshe’s (Holly) Bunraku, also stars Josh Hartnett and Woody Harrelson. The story, described as a classic stranger-coming-to-town tale in the tradition of spaghetti Westerns, samurai movies, and gangster films, is about a drifter (Hartnett) on a revenge quest. Moore plays a concubine of a warlord. Harrelson plays a bartender. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony