(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Danielle Panabaker (Mr. Brooks) has been cast as the female lead in Platinum Dunes’ upcoming remake of the horror classic Friday the 13th, which is being directed by Marcus Nispel (Pathfinder). Panabaker will play the girlfriend of a rich, alpha male character portrayed by Travis van Winkle (Meet the Spartans). She joins the already-cast Jared Padalecki (Supernatural) in the movie. Also cast are Jonathan Sadowski (American Dreams), who plays a techie who knows the history of Crystal Lake, Aaron Yoo (Disturbia), who portrays a quirky member of the crew, and actor-stuntman Derek Mears, who plays the hockey mask-wearing Jason Vorrhees. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Titanfall 2's launch trailer lands with a big 'Bang Bang'
- Lady Gaga to perform at the 2016 American Music Awards
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- ABC cuts 'Notorious' order, possibly first canceled show