(FROM VARIETY) ? The Screen Actors Guild and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers started contract negotiations on Tuesday (April 15) at AMPTP headquarters. The two sides each delivered their official proposals and issued a brief statement saying only that talks would resume this morning. The parties have agreed to limit communication to an end-of-day joint statement for the next two weeks. (Variety)
Posted April 16 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake