I hope all you Popwatchers have checked out my EW.com video-interview series Just A Minute (the latest installment features Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Jason Segel). Well, this Monday, April 21, I’ll be interviewing Segel’s How I Met Your Mother costar Neil Patrick Harris about his priceless self-skewering cameo in Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. And I need your help. So in the comments section below, send us a question you’d like Mr. Harris to answer; we’ll pick the best one and include it in my Just A Minute interview. In the words of Barney on HIMYM, it’ll be awesome.
Posted April 17 2008 — 5:35 PM EDT
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders