When Frank (Ryan Reynolds), a highly organized efficiency expert, misses the ferry to his next gig, it sets off a chain of contrived mix-ups that get him banished from the house by his wife (Emily Mortimer). So, in an attempt to feel more alive, he gets into a bar fight, purchases a Harley, and streaks at a hockey game. In other words, Chaos Theory peddles the usual carpe diem movie bunk. It all builds up to a last scene where Reynolds gets to say things like ”There are few things more chaotic than the beating of the human heart.” C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Emily Mortimer, Ryan Reynolds, Stuart Townsend; Director: Marcos Siega; Author: Daniel Taplitz; Release Date Limited: 04/11/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos
- Hannibal Buress joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Baywatch'
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes