When Frank (Ryan Reynolds), a highly organized efficiency expert, misses the ferry to his next gig, it sets off a chain of contrived mix-ups that get him banished from the house by his wife (Emily Mortimer). So, in an attempt to feel more alive, he gets into a bar fight, purchases a Harley, and streaks at a hockey game. In other words, Chaos Theory peddles the usual carpe diem movie bunk. It all builds up to a last scene where Reynolds gets to say things like ”There are few things more chaotic than the beating of the human heart.” C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Emily Mortimer, Ryan Reynolds, Stuart Townsend; Director: Marcos Siega; Author: Daniel Taplitz; Release Date Limited: 04/11/2008; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake onstage for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!