When Frank (Ryan Reynolds), a highly organized efficiency expert, misses the ferry to his next gig, it sets off a chain of contrived mix-ups that get him banished from the house by his wife (Emily Mortimer). So, in an attempt to feel more alive, he gets into a bar fight, purchases a Harley, and streaks at a hockey game. In other words, Chaos Theory peddles the usual carpe diem movie bunk. It all builds up to a last scene where Reynolds gets to say things like ”There are few things more chaotic than the beating of the human heart.” C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Emily Mortimer, Ryan Reynolds, Stuart Townsend; Director: Marcos Siega; Author: Daniel Taplitz; Release Date Limited: 04/11/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!