When Frank (Ryan Reynolds), a highly organized efficiency expert, misses the ferry to his next gig, it sets off a chain of contrived mix-ups that get him banished from the house by his wife (Emily Mortimer). So, in an attempt to feel more alive, he gets into a bar fight, purchases a Harley, and streaks at a hockey game. In other words, Chaos Theory peddles the usual carpe diem movie bunk. It all builds up to a last scene where Reynolds gets to say things like ”There are few things more chaotic than the beating of the human heart.” C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Emily Mortimer, Ryan Reynolds, Stuart Townsend; Director: Marcos Siega; Author: Daniel Taplitz; Release Date Limited: 04/11/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad
- Student Academy Award winners announced
- Lance Bass: Gay dating show will be 'more realistic' than 'The Bachelor'
- Gene Wilder: An appreciation
- Here's where you can watch Gene Wilder's best movies
- Alicia Silverstone, Mena Suvari Share 'American Woman' Photos
- 'Stranger Things' stars share adorable on-set photos