When Frank (Ryan Reynolds), a highly organized efficiency expert, misses the ferry to his next gig, it sets off a chain of contrived mix-ups that get him banished from the house by his wife (Emily Mortimer). So, in an attempt to feel more alive, he gets into a bar fight, purchases a Harley, and streaks at a hockey game. In other words, Chaos Theory peddles the usual carpe diem movie bunk. It all builds up to a last scene where Reynolds gets to say things like ”There are few things more chaotic than the beating of the human heart.” C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Emily Mortimer, Ryan Reynolds, Stuart Townsend; Director: Marcos Siega; Author: Daniel Taplitz; Release Date Limited: 04/11/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year
- 'Arrow' books 'Blindspot' star as Ragman — exclusive
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse