There’s no need to wear a corsage to Prom Night. And leaving your higher brain functions at home might be a good idea, too. In this remake of the 1980 slasher flick, Johnathon Schaech stars as a teacher whose obsession over a student (Brittany Snow) led him to kill her parents. Three years on, Schaech escapes from jail to put a knife-assisted kink into Snow and her pals’ prom. Viewers’ own evenings, meanwhile, will likely be ruined by unimaginative direction, inane dialogue, and Schaech’s passing resemblance to Forrest Gump. D
Genre: Horror; Starring: Johnathon Schaech, Brittany Snow; Director: Nelson McCormick; Author: J.S. Cardone; Release Date Wide: 04/11/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Screen Gems Inc.
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996