(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jumper star Max Thierot has replaced Henry Lee Hopper (Dennis Hopper’s son) as the star of director Wes Craven’s horror thriller 25/8. Hopper was set to make his movie debut as one of several teenagers haunted by a dead killer, but he left the project after contracting mononucleosis. The cast also includes newcomer Nick Lashaway as a bully; John Magaro as Thierot’s comic sidekick; and Paulina Olszynski as a pretty, popular girl. Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade have also been cast. Pre-production is set to begin this month. Thierot will next appear in this summer’s Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters