(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jumper star Max Thierot has replaced Henry Lee Hopper (Dennis Hopper’s son) as the star of director Wes Craven’s horror thriller 25/8. Hopper was set to make his movie debut as one of several teenagers haunted by a dead killer, but he left the project after contracting mononucleosis. The cast also includes newcomer Nick Lashaway as a bully; John Magaro as Thierot’s comic sidekick; and Paulina Olszynski as a pretty, popular girl. Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade have also been cast. Pre-production is set to begin this month. Thierot will next appear in this summer’s Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time