(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jumper star Max Thierot has replaced Henry Lee Hopper (Dennis Hopper’s son) as the star of director Wes Craven’s horror thriller 25/8. Hopper was set to make his movie debut as one of several teenagers haunted by a dead killer, but he left the project after contracting mononucleosis. The cast also includes newcomer Nick Lashaway as a bully; John Magaro as Thierot’s comic sidekick; and Paulina Olszynski as a pretty, popular girl. Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade have also been cast. Pre-production is set to begin this month. Thierot will next appear in this summer’s Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!