(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jumper star Max Thierot has replaced Henry Lee Hopper (Dennis Hopper’s son) as the star of director Wes Craven’s horror thriller 25/8. Hopper was set to make his movie debut as one of several teenagers haunted by a dead killer, but he left the project after contracting mononucleosis. The cast also includes newcomer Nick Lashaway as a bully; John Magaro as Thierot’s comic sidekick; and Paulina Olszynski as a pretty, popular girl. Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade have also been cast. Pre-production is set to begin this month. Thierot will next appear in this summer’s Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Suits' has been renewed
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!