(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jumper star Max Thierot has replaced Henry Lee Hopper (Dennis Hopper’s son) as the star of director Wes Craven’s horror thriller 25/8. Hopper was set to make his movie debut as one of several teenagers haunted by a dead killer, but he left the project after contracting mononucleosis. The cast also includes newcomer Nick Lashaway as a bully; John Magaro as Thierot’s comic sidekick; and Paulina Olszynski as a pretty, popular girl. Denzel Whitaker, Shareeka Epps and Emily Meade have also been cast. Pre-production is set to begin this month. Thierot will next appear in this summer’s Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'