In one of the AVP:R featurettes, costar John Ortiz recalls his on-set excitement: ”I was, like, holy sh–, I’m in an Alien movie!” Just imagine how jazzed he might have been were he in a good one. Unfortunately, this predictable, slightly-extended-for-the-small-screen tale of beasties battling each other in a tiny town is not that. It does, though, feature the sight of four aliens bursting from a woman’s stomach. A new record! (Subject to Guinness ratification, of course.) EXTRAS Four run-of-the-mill featurettes, two dull commentaries, and photo galleries. C
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: John Ortiz, Steven Pasquale; Author: Shane Salerno; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted April 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West tweets apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- 'Agents of SHIELD' unveils new poster art: Here's 'Aftershocks'
- Elizabeth Hurley gets slap happy in 'Royals' clip: First Look
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller Wake halts production due to lack of funding
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Amelia and Owen?
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault claim
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!