In one of the AVP:R featurettes, costar John Ortiz recalls his on-set excitement: ”I was, like, holy sh–, I’m in an Alien movie!” Just imagine how jazzed he might have been were he in a good one. Unfortunately, this predictable, slightly-extended-for-the-small-screen tale of beasties battling each other in a tiny town is not that. It does, though, feature the sight of four aliens bursting from a woman’s stomach. A new record! (Subject to Guinness ratification, of course.) EXTRAS Four run-of-the-mill featurettes, two dull commentaries, and photo galleries. C
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: John Ortiz, Steven Pasquale; Author: Shane Salerno; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted April 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- New look at 'Batman v Superman' will debut during 'Gotham' fall finale