In one of the AVP:R featurettes, costar John Ortiz recalls his on-set excitement: ”I was, like, holy sh–, I’m in an Alien movie!” Just imagine how jazzed he might have been were he in a good one. Unfortunately, this predictable, slightly-extended-for-the-small-screen tale of beasties battling each other in a tiny town is not that. It does, though, feature the sight of four aliens bursting from a woman’s stomach. A new record! (Subject to Guinness ratification, of course.) EXTRAS Four run-of-the-mill featurettes, two dull commentaries, and photo galleries. C
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: John Ortiz, Steven Pasquale; Author: Shane Salerno; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted April 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Unauthorized O.C. Musical: Ranking the musical numbers
- A fourth-grade teacher turned his classroom into the ultimate Kanye West tribute
- Wes Craven: A horror legend who pushed limits
- Miley Cyrus was 'cursing in anger' after Nicki Minaj VMA moment
- Lupita Nyong'o, Bernie Sanders among week 2 guests for Stephen Colbert
- VMAs ratings drop with Miley Cyrus
- Nicholas Hoult will play J.D. Salinger in a new biopic
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!