In one of the AVP:R featurettes, costar John Ortiz recalls his on-set excitement: ”I was, like, holy sh–, I’m in an Alien movie!” Just imagine how jazzed he might have been were he in a good one. Unfortunately, this predictable, slightly-extended-for-the-small-screen tale of beasties battling each other in a tiny town is not that. It does, though, feature the sight of four aliens bursting from a woman’s stomach. A new record! (Subject to Guinness ratification, of course.) EXTRAS Four run-of-the-mill featurettes, two dull commentaries, and photo galleries. C
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: John Ortiz, Steven Pasquale; Author: Shane Salerno; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted April 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'The Lego Movie' directors will pilot a Han Solo stand-alone movie
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!