(VARIETY) — Ronald D. Moore, showrunner of Battlestar Galactica, has signed a deal with United Artists (run by Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner) to write a big-screen sci-fi trilogy. UA is keeping mum on the details of the project. Besides Galactica, Moore’s credits include Star Trek: Generations and First Contact, the upcoming The Thing, and Cruise’s Mission: Impossible II. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA
- Giorgio Moroder compacts his entire album into one music video
- NBC announces casting call for Dorothy in 'The Wiz Live!'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Andy Serkis' character is...