(VARIETY) — Ronald D. Moore, showrunner of Battlestar Galactica, has signed a deal with United Artists (run by Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner) to write a big-screen sci-fi trilogy. UA is keeping mum on the details of the project. Besides Galactica, Moore’s credits include Star Trek: Generations and First Contact, the upcoming The Thing, and Cruise’s Mission: Impossible II. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!