(VARIETY) — Ronald D. Moore, showrunner of Battlestar Galactica, has signed a deal with United Artists (run by Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner) to write a big-screen sci-fi trilogy. UA is keeping mum on the details of the project. Besides Galactica, Moore’s credits include Star Trek: Generations and First Contact, the upcoming The Thing, and Cruise’s Mission: Impossible II. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'