(VARIETY) — Ronald D. Moore, showrunner of Battlestar Galactica, has signed a deal with United Artists (run by Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner) to write a big-screen sci-fi trilogy. UA is keeping mum on the details of the project. Besides Galactica, Moore’s credits include Star Trek: Generations and First Contact, the upcoming The Thing, and Cruise’s Mission: Impossible II. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child' script due out this summer
- Grammys 2016: Secret Ballot
- 'The Walking Dead' returns with 6 exclusive EW collector's covers
- See 'Walking Dead' actor Josh McDermitt in the first trailer for 'Life in Color'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See 'Frozen' fan-favorite Olaf on 'Sofia the FIrst'
- Telltale Games' 'The Walking Dead: Michonne' sets release date
- Amazon orders four seasons of 'Thunderbirds Are Go' with Rosamund Pike