(VARIETY) — Ronald D. Moore, showrunner of Battlestar Galactica, has signed a deal with United Artists (run by Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner) to write a big-screen sci-fi trilogy. UA is keeping mum on the details of the project. Besides Galactica, Moore’s credits include Star Trek: Generations and First Contact, the upcoming The Thing, and Cruise’s Mission: Impossible II. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!