(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Emma Watson, best known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, is attached to star in the period drama Napoleon and Betsy, as a noblewoman trapped on a British isle who falls in love with a man in exile. Scarlett Johansson, who had previously been attached to the role but dropped out because the character was skewing younger, remains on board as a producer. Watson hopes to shoot the movie this fall, before filming on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince begins in 2009. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Trevor Noah was in an inconvenient place when he got the Daily Show news
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie
- 'Star Wars,' 'Batman v Superman' and more -- here's your Comic-Con movies schedule
- 'Hateful Eight' First Look photo: Kurt Russell and Samuel L. Jackson in Tarantino's 'snow Western'
- 7 photos of Matt Damon's new ponytail
- Robin Thicke finally reacts to 'Blurred Lines' case verdict
- Taylor Schilling on her swingers comedy 'The Overnight': 'The payoff is a lot of sweetness'