(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Emma Watson, best known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, is attached to star in the period drama Napoleon and Betsy, as a noblewoman trapped on a British isle who falls in love with a man in exile. Scarlett Johansson, who had previously been attached to the role but dropped out because the character was skewing younger, remains on board as a producer. Watson hopes to shoot the movie this fall, before filming on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince begins in 2009. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!