(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Emma Watson, best known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, is attached to star in the period drama Napoleon and Betsy, as a noblewoman trapped on a British isle who falls in love with a man in exile. Scarlett Johansson, who had previously been attached to the role but dropped out because the character was skewing younger, remains on board as a producer. Watson hopes to shoot the movie this fall, before filming on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince begins in 2009. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!