(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Emma Watson, best known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, is attached to star in the period drama Napoleon and Betsy, as a noblewoman trapped on a British isle who falls in love with a man in exile. Scarlett Johansson, who had previously been attached to the role but dropped out because the character was skewing younger, remains on board as a producer. Watson hopes to shoot the movie this fall, before filming on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince begins in 2009. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!