(VARIETY) — Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has signed on to star in and produce the indie movie Frankie and Alice, a psychological drama in which she plays a character with multiple-personality disorder. In a twist, the character’s alter-ego is a racist white woman. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Here's when Trevor Noah will begin hosting 'The Daily Show'
- 'Young & Hungry' star Emily Osment teases new romance for Gabby
- These #ClickBaitAMovie tweets will shock you
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog needles Steve Buscemi in new 'Park Bench' season 2 clip
- Doug Ellin on the thumbs-down review that crushed his last film: 'I wanted to kill Ebert'
- Shazam can identify images now, too
- Patrick Dempsey prepping a return to prime-time TV?