(VARIETY) — Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has signed on to star in and produce the indie movie Frankie and Alice, a psychological drama in which she plays a character with multiple-personality disorder. In a twist, the character’s alter-ego is a racist white woman. (Variety)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rashida Jones helps Jimmy Fallon sing holiday parodies of Rihanna, Taylor Swift & more
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media