(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Keshia Knight Pulliam, the actress Americans watched grow up on The Cosby Show as precocious Rudy Huxtable, has signed on to play a prostitute in Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail. In the big-screen adaptation of Perry’s play, his outrageous matriarch Madea comes to the aid of Pulliam’s hooker Candy, who is being preyed upon by another inmate named Big Sal. Derek Luke has also signed on to the movie, playing Joshua, a lawyer who has a past with Candy. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling blasts Westboro Baptist Church over anti-gay marriage tweet
- Jon Stewart slams FIFA fraud scandal
- '19 Kids and Counting' spinoff may be in the works
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains (again) why she turned down '50 Shades of Grey'
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Nightfall' by Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski
- Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'