(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Keshia Knight Pulliam, the actress Americans watched grow up on The Cosby Show as precocious Rudy Huxtable, has signed on to play a prostitute in Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail. In the big-screen adaptation of Perry’s play, his outrageous matriarch Madea comes to the aid of Pulliam’s hooker Candy, who is being preyed upon by another inmate named Big Sal. Derek Luke has also signed on to the movie, playing Joshua, a lawyer who has a past with Candy. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!