(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Keshia Knight Pulliam, the actress Americans watched grow up on The Cosby Show as precocious Rudy Huxtable, has signed on to play a prostitute in Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail. In the big-screen adaptation of Perry’s play, his outrageous matriarch Madea comes to the aid of Pulliam’s hooker Candy, who is being preyed upon by another inmate named Big Sal. Derek Luke has also signed on to the movie, playing Joshua, a lawyer who has a past with Candy. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996