(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Keshia Knight Pulliam, the actress Americans watched grow up on The Cosby Show as precocious Rudy Huxtable, has signed on to play a prostitute in Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail. In the big-screen adaptation of Perry’s play, his outrageous matriarch Madea comes to the aid of Pulliam’s hooker Candy, who is being preyed upon by another inmate named Big Sal. Derek Luke has also signed on to the movie, playing Joshua, a lawyer who has a past with Candy. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- '7th Heaven' star: 'I was not necessarily the best actress'
- Beyoncé fan freaks out at Pokémon Go player during concert
- The company behind 'Pokémon Go' says trading is coming
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- MTV's 'True Life' special to follow survivors of Orlando shooting
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'