(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? 20/20 is doing a special behind-the-scenes edition focused on Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. The program will tap more than a year’s worth of footage of the author, which includes several interviews, the book tour for the final Potter novel, a tour of locations that provided inspiration for her characters, and a hint as to what the future holds for Harry and his friends. The show will air on ABC in November. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rosie Perez is leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Can’t Buy Me Love actress Amanda Peterson remembered by her mother
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' finds a new director
- Who should play the young Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' spinoff? Vote now!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!