(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? 20/20 is doing a special behind-the-scenes edition focused on Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. The program will tap more than a year’s worth of footage of the author, which includes several interviews, the book tour for the final Potter novel, a tour of locations that provided inspiration for her characters, and a hint as to what the future holds for Harry and his friends. The show will air on ABC in November. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!