(FROM AP) ? Eddie Izzard (The Riches) told Newsweek that he is eyeing a possible career in European politics. ”We’ve got to make it work in Europe,” the 46-year-old comedian told the magazine for its issue hitting newsstands on April 21. ”People are very worried about sovereignty and the loss of sovereignty. I think the stakes are if we don’t make the European Union work, then the world is screwed. End of story.” Izzard just finished shooting Valkyrie, which stars Tom Cruise, and he voices a character in the upcoming Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. His Istandup comedy act, ”Stripped,” will open on April 28 in Boston. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'