(FROM AP) ? Eddie Izzard (The Riches) told Newsweek that he is eyeing a possible career in European politics. ”We’ve got to make it work in Europe,” the 46-year-old comedian told the magazine for its issue hitting newsstands on April 21. ”People are very worried about sovereignty and the loss of sovereignty. I think the stakes are if we don’t make the European Union work, then the world is screwed. End of story.” Izzard just finished shooting Valkyrie, which stars Tom Cruise, and he voices a character in the upcoming Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. His Istandup comedy act, ”Stripped,” will open on April 28 in Boston. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- David Faustino teases a possible 'Married with Children' spin-off
- Jay Z's new freestyle references Beyoncé's 'Lemonade'
- 'The Flash' reveals man in the iron mask!
- Wesley Snipes wants to do another 'Blade' movie
- Oscar Isaac's 'Ex Machina' dance works with any pop song
- 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser outpaces 'Star Wars' in first day
- Wong Kar Wai was in the mood for conversation at MOMA book chat