(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) Moon Bloodgood is in final negotiations for the female lead in the upcoming new Terminator movie being directed by McG (Charlie’s Angeles). Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, which also stars Christian Bale as John Connor, as well as Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin (Huff), is set to release on Memorial Day weekend, 2009. Bloodgood, who previously starred on NBC’s series Journeyman and the ABC series Daybreak, will play a no-nonsense, battle-hardened member of the resistance against the machines. The project , produced by Derek Anderson, Victor Kubicek, Jeff Silver, and Moritz Borman, is the first in a planned trilogy that begins after Skynet destroyed much of the human race in a nuclear holocaust. Pre-production on the first installment is set to begin early next month. Bloodgood is currently shooting Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li and also appears in What Just Happened?. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!