(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) Moon Bloodgood is in final negotiations for the female lead in the upcoming new Terminator movie being directed by McG (Charlie’s Angeles). Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, which also stars Christian Bale as John Connor, as well as Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin (Huff), is set to release on Memorial Day weekend, 2009. Bloodgood, who previously starred on NBC’s series Journeyman and the ABC series Daybreak, will play a no-nonsense, battle-hardened member of the resistance against the machines. The project , produced by Derek Anderson, Victor Kubicek, Jeff Silver, and Moritz Borman, is the first in a planned trilogy that begins after Skynet destroyed much of the human race in a nuclear holocaust. Pre-production on the first installment is set to begin early next month. Bloodgood is currently shooting Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li and also appears in What Just Happened?. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'