(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) Moon Bloodgood is in final negotiations for the female lead in the upcoming new Terminator movie being directed by McG (Charlie’s Angeles). Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, which also stars Christian Bale as John Connor, as well as Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin (Huff), is set to release on Memorial Day weekend, 2009. Bloodgood, who previously starred on NBC’s series Journeyman and the ABC series Daybreak, will play a no-nonsense, battle-hardened member of the resistance against the machines. The project , produced by Derek Anderson, Victor Kubicek, Jeff Silver, and Moritz Borman, is the first in a planned trilogy that begins after Skynet destroyed much of the human race in a nuclear holocaust. Pre-production on the first installment is set to begin early next month. Bloodgood is currently shooting Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li and also appears in What Just Happened?. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'