(FROM VARIETY) ? Rob Schneider, Rumer Willis, Tania Raymonde (Lost), Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach), and Ryan Merriman (Final Destination 3) will star in the indie comedy Wild Cherry for Redwood Palms, Rampage Entertainment, and Farpoint Films. Schneider plays the father of a high school senior who’s decided to lose her virginity to her boyfriend, the football’s team kicker. When the girl learns the guy only wants to add her name to the team’s ”Bang Book,” she plans a revenge inspired by the Greek play Lysistrata. Dana Lustig (Kill Me Later, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Wedding Bell Blues) is directing. Schneider next stars the Adam Sandler comedy You Don’t Mess With the Zohan and has started pre-production on The Chosen One, which he co-wrote. (Variety)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'