(FROM VARIETY) ? Rob Schneider, Rumer Willis, Tania Raymonde (Lost), Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach), and Ryan Merriman (Final Destination 3) will star in the indie comedy Wild Cherry for Redwood Palms, Rampage Entertainment, and Farpoint Films. Schneider plays the father of a high school senior who’s decided to lose her virginity to her boyfriend, the football’s team kicker. When the girl learns the guy only wants to add her name to the team’s ”Bang Book,” she plans a revenge inspired by the Greek play Lysistrata. Dana Lustig (Kill Me Later, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Wedding Bell Blues) is directing. Schneider next stars the Adam Sandler comedy You Don’t Mess With the Zohan and has started pre-production on The Chosen One, which he co-wrote. (Variety)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters