(FROM VARIETY) ? Rob Schneider, Rumer Willis, Tania Raymonde (Lost), Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach), and Ryan Merriman (Final Destination 3) will star in the indie comedy Wild Cherry for Redwood Palms, Rampage Entertainment, and Farpoint Films. Schneider plays the father of a high school senior who’s decided to lose her virginity to her boyfriend, the football’s team kicker. When the girl learns the guy only wants to add her name to the team’s ”Bang Book,” she plans a revenge inspired by the Greek play Lysistrata. Dana Lustig (Kill Me Later, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Wedding Bell Blues) is directing. Schneider next stars the Adam Sandler comedy You Don’t Mess With the Zohan and has started pre-production on The Chosen One, which he co-wrote. (Variety)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!