(FROM VARIETY) ? Rob Schneider, Rumer Willis, Tania Raymonde (Lost), Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach), and Ryan Merriman (Final Destination 3) will star in the indie comedy Wild Cherry for Redwood Palms, Rampage Entertainment, and Farpoint Films. Schneider plays the father of a high school senior who’s decided to lose her virginity to her boyfriend, the football’s team kicker. When the girl learns the guy only wants to add her name to the team’s ”Bang Book,” she plans a revenge inspired by the Greek play Lysistrata. Dana Lustig (Kill Me Later, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Wedding Bell Blues) is directing. Schneider next stars the Adam Sandler comedy You Don’t Mess With the Zohan and has started pre-production on The Chosen One, which he co-wrote. (Variety)
Posted April 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance