(FROM VARIETY) ? Rob Schneider, Rumer Willis, Tania Raymonde (Lost), Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach), and Ryan Merriman (Final Destination 3) will star in the indie comedy Wild Cherry for Redwood Palms, Rampage Entertainment, and Farpoint Films. Schneider plays the father of a high school senior who’s decided to lose her virginity to her boyfriend, the football’s team kicker. When the girl learns the guy only wants to add her name to the team’s ”Bang Book,” she plans a revenge inspired by the Greek play Lysistrata. Dana Lustig (Kill Me Later, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Wedding Bell Blues) is directing. Schneider next stars the Adam Sandler comedy You Don’t Mess With the Zohan and has started pre-production on The Chosen One, which he co-wrote. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!