(FROM AOL) - American Idol winner Jordin Sparks will miss all of the April dates on the Alicia Keys tour because of a throat injury. Doctors have told the singer to rest her voice or she could suffer permanent damage to her vocal cords. Sparks already canceled an appearance last week on Live With Regis and Kelly Show as well as Monday’s (April 21) Earth Day concert on the National Mall in Washington D.C. She will now also have to wait until some time in May to join the Keys tour, which kicked off over the weekend, as the opening act. A rep for the singer told AP that she is expected to make a ”full and complete recovery.” (AOL)
Posted April 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'