(FROM AOL) - American Idol winner Jordin Sparks will miss all of the April dates on the Alicia Keys tour because of a throat injury. Doctors have told the singer to rest her voice or she could suffer permanent damage to her vocal cords. Sparks already canceled an appearance last week on Live With Regis and Kelly Show as well as Monday’s (April 21) Earth Day concert on the National Mall in Washington D.C. She will now also have to wait until some time in May to join the Keys tour, which kicked off over the weekend, as the opening act. A rep for the singer told AP that she is expected to make a ”full and complete recovery.” (AOL)
Posted April 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations