When does a song become a phenomenon? In the case of this troubadour, when a sunny, strummy demo from his 2005 EP, Extra Credit, sweeps YouTube, inspiring over 300 different tributes from as far away as the Philippines. A polished version of the track will appear on his May 13 CD, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. In the meantime, fans can stream Mraz’s new, live take on the tune from a recent concert in Amsterdam.
Posted May 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Isis King is 'the Kate Moss of the trans models' in 'Strut' finale clip