When does a song become a phenomenon? In the case of this troubadour, when a sunny, strummy demo from his 2005 EP, Extra Credit, sweeps YouTube, inspiring over 300 different tributes from as far away as the Philippines. A polished version of the track will appear on his May 13 CD, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. In the meantime, fans can stream Mraz’s new, live take on the tune from a recent concert in Amsterdam.
Posted May 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes, her leading ladies, and more
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?