When does a song become a phenomenon? In the case of this troubadour, when a sunny, strummy demo from his 2005 EP, Extra Credit, sweeps YouTube, inspiring over 300 different tributes from as far away as the Philippines. A polished version of the track will appear on his May 13 CD, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. In the meantime, fans can stream Mraz’s new, live take on the tune from a recent concert in Amsterdam.
Posted May 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!