When does a song become a phenomenon? In the case of this troubadour, when a sunny, strummy demo from his 2005 EP, Extra Credit, sweeps YouTube, inspiring over 300 different tributes from as far away as the Philippines. A polished version of the track will appear on his May 13 CD, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. In the meantime, fans can stream Mraz’s new, live take on the tune from a recent concert in Amsterdam.
Posted May 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger announce separation
- Stephen Colbert to interview J.J. Abrams at festival
- 'The Daily Show' adds three new correspondents for Trevor Noah
- E! to air Joan Rivers tribute on one-year anniversary of her death
- See Nicole Scherzinger lose her mind over some 'freak of nature' magic
- 'You're the Worst' snags Echo Kellum in season 2
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!