Like daughter, like mother. Kathy Griffin’s mom, Maggie, 87, made her stand-up debut at Hollywood’s Kodak Theatre April 26, where the GLAAD Media Awards honored depictions of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered people (it airs on Bravo June 27). She took questions from her daughter, who swears they were unrehearsed. Kathy: ”Who is the gayest-looking person in the room?” Maggie: ”Is Ryan Seacrest here?” The comic won best reality show for My Life on the D-List, while ABC’s Brothers & Sisters and Ugly Betty were named top drama and comedy. Says Kathy, ”The gays love me for the same reason I love them: Nothing offends them!”
Posted May 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Milo Ventimiglia to reprise his role as Jess in the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds reacts to 'Deadpool' costars' viral moment
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on the man who made his 'penis look perfect'
- Adele's 'Carpool Karaoke' clip smashes YouTube records
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds remembers first date with Blake Lively
- Kanye West announces free livestream of Yeezy Season 3
- Waiting for new Harry Potter books, ranked
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday