This is going out to all those posters on my February concert review of Keith Urban at Madison Square Garden: If you want to see him walk away ACM’s Entertainer of the Year on May 18 (CBS, 8 p.m. ET/PT), vote for him now. For the first time, fans will decide who wins the night’s most coveted award. The other nominees are Kenny Chesney (who’s taken it the last three years running), Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Rascal Flatts. So, I guess, if you’re a fan of those gentlemen, get to steppin’ as well… but first watch this. (Give it 20 seconds.)
Posted May 2 2008 — 7:42 PM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'