(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Catherine O'Hara is in talks for a role in Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas’ ABC dramedy pilot Good Behavior. The show, based on the New Zealand show Outrageous Fortune, is about a matriarch (O’Hara) of a family of criminals who decides her family needs to go legit after her husband lands a five-year prison sentence. Thomas will write and executive produce the pilot, his third this development season: ABC also picked up his comedy script, Cupid, and the CW tapped him for its spinoff based on the 1990s series Beverly Hills, 90210. O’Hara is currently filming Sam Mendes’ feature Farlanders. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO defends violent content as critics complain
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO confirms season 8 will be last
- Margot Robbie says she's given 50 tattoos to her friends