(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Catherine O'Hara is in talks for a role in Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas’ ABC dramedy pilot Good Behavior. The show, based on the New Zealand show Outrageous Fortune, is about a matriarch (O’Hara) of a family of criminals who decides her family needs to go legit after her husband lands a five-year prison sentence. Thomas will write and executive produce the pilot, his third this development season: ABC also picked up his comedy script, Cupid, and the CW tapped him for its spinoff based on the 1990s series Beverly Hills, 90210. O’Hara is currently filming Sam Mendes’ feature Farlanders. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Everything you need to know about EW's Comic-Con 2015 coverage
- 'Tank Girl' director to helm 'Doctor Who' season finale
- Someone put Nicolas Cage's face on every 'Game of Thrones' character
- How 'Terminator: Genisys' re-created 1984 Arnold Schwarzenegger for the summer's coolest fight scene
- Demi Lovato drops infectious new track, 'Cool For The Summer'
- John Green reveals the inspiration behind 'Paper Towns' — exclusive
- Jon Hamm introduces a montage of Jon Stewart's most memorable musical moments
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!