(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Catherine O'Hara is in talks for a role in Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas’ ABC dramedy pilot Good Behavior. The show, based on the New Zealand show Outrageous Fortune, is about a matriarch (O’Hara) of a family of criminals who decides her family needs to go legit after her husband lands a five-year prison sentence. Thomas will write and executive produce the pilot, his third this development season: ABC also picked up his comedy script, Cupid, and the CW tapped him for its spinoff based on the 1990s series Beverly Hills, 90210. O’Hara is currently filming Sam Mendes’ feature Farlanders. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams speaks: The ultimate Arya interview
- Herman Wouk to release memoir in honor of 100th birthday
- Billy Eichner and Martin Short yell at strangers—for a good cause
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': A first look at the Netflix revival with Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler and Elizabeth Banks
- Watch Weird Al portray Jesus Christ in a silent film
- Lionsgate developing 'Now You See Me 3'
- Danny Trejo joins 'From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series': First Look
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!