(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Catherine O'Hara is in talks for a role in Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas’ ABC dramedy pilot Good Behavior. The show, based on the New Zealand show Outrageous Fortune, is about a matriarch (O’Hara) of a family of criminals who decides her family needs to go legit after her husband lands a five-year prison sentence. Thomas will write and executive produce the pilot, his third this development season: ABC also picked up his comedy script, Cupid, and the CW tapped him for its spinoff based on the 1990s series Beverly Hills, 90210. O’Hara is currently filming Sam Mendes’ feature Farlanders. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday