(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Catherine O'Hara is in talks for a role in Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas’ ABC dramedy pilot Good Behavior. The show, based on the New Zealand show Outrageous Fortune, is about a matriarch (O’Hara) of a family of criminals who decides her family needs to go legit after her husband lands a five-year prison sentence. Thomas will write and executive produce the pilot, his third this development season: ABC also picked up his comedy script, Cupid, and the CW tapped him for its spinoff based on the 1990s series Beverly Hills, 90210. O’Hara is currently filming Sam Mendes’ feature Farlanders. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters