From the pages of May 14’s Final Crisis: Sketchbook, here’s your First Look at artist J.G. Jones’ take on Darkseid — an energy-beam-shooting ruler of the planet Apokolips with a ravenous desire to control DC’s multiple universes. In the accompanying text, Crisis scribe Grant Morrison explains his and Jones’ visual interpretation on the Master of Evil.
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Monty Python's riotous NYC reunion: 12 craziest moments
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner E! series to debut in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'