From the pages of May 14’s Final Crisis: Sketchbook, here’s your First Look at artist J.G. Jones’ take on Darkseid — an energy-beam-shooting ruler of the planet Apokolips with a ravenous desire to control DC’s multiple universes. In the accompanying text, Crisis scribe Grant Morrison explains his and Jones’ visual interpretation on the Master of Evil.
Posted May 7 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report
- Harper Lee's 'Go Set a Watchman' might have discovered earlier than reported
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season finale
- Here are the TV marathons you can binge this Fourth of July weekend
- 'Star Wars' comic sets up 'Force Awakens'
- In this week's EW: 'Unbreakable' — An Oral History