From the pages of May 14’s Final Crisis: Sketchbook, here’s your First Look at artist J.G. Jones’ take on Darkseid — an energy-beam-shooting ruler of the planet Apokolips with a ravenous desire to control DC’s multiple universes. In the accompanying text, Crisis scribe Grant Morrison explains his and Jones’ visual interpretation on the Master of Evil.
Posted May 7 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'