From the pages of May 14’s Final Crisis: Sketchbook, here’s your First Look at artist J.G. Jones’ take on Darkseid — an energy-beam-shooting ruler of the planet Apokolips with a ravenous desire to control DC’s multiple universes. In the accompanying text, Crisis scribe Grant Morrison explains his and Jones’ visual interpretation on the Master of Evil.
Posted May 7 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kevin Costner has Ryan Reynolds' memories in 'Criminal' trailer
- Andrew Lincoln agrees his 'Love Actually' character is a ‘stalker’
- 'Shameless' first look: The Gallaghers get a visitor from 'Twin Peaks'
- 5 things to expect from the Grammys
- What To Watch Tonight: 'The Walking Dead' cast goes 'Inside the Actors Studio'
- 'Limitless' is hosting a Bollywood dance number: Get your first look
- 'The Worst Witch' headed for a TV reboot on CBBC