(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Johnny Knoxville and Parker Posey will star in John Waters’ upcoming Christmas movie, Fruitcake. Little is being revealed about the plot, though it is said to center on a boy, named ”Fruitcake,” who runs away from home during the holidays after he and his parents are busted for shoplifting food. He meets up with a runaway girl, who was raised by a gay couple and is searching for her birth mother. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 9 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Clinton: Donald Trump has 'macho appeal'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot