It’s not too late to tune in to tomorrow’s Pangea Day, an international film event on which short films contributed by people around the world will be broadcast live simultaneously. Pangea, a term you may remember from fifth grade geography (as Pangaea), was the name of the original recipe continent before the land mass split into extra tasty crispy America and Everywhere Else. The four-hour program begins at 2 p.m. EST. Watch it online or on TV, or on your high-tech video phone or mosey on over a hosted event in your area. One of many trailers is below.
Posted May 9 2008 — 5:52 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans