(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Eric Stoltz (The Butterfly Effect) is the latest addition to the cast of Sci Fi Channel’s two-hour Caprica pilot, a prequel to Battlestar Galactica. Stoltz will play Daniel Graystone, a wealthy computer engineer who, after suffering a family tragedy, uses his technological prowess to change the future of Caprica. Alessandra Toressani (The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Arrested Development) has also joined the cast as Daniel’s daughter, Zoe. They join the already-cast Paula Malcomson and Esai Morales, who plays Joseph Adama, father to commander William Adama (Edward James Olmos). Details of the possible new series are slowly emerging now that Battlestar Galactica has begun airing its fourth and final season. (Hollywood Reporter)
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!