(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Eric Stoltz (The Butterfly Effect) is the latest addition to the cast of Sci Fi Channel’s two-hour Caprica pilot, a prequel to Battlestar Galactica. Stoltz will play Daniel Graystone, a wealthy computer engineer who, after suffering a family tragedy, uses his technological prowess to change the future of Caprica. Alessandra Toressani (The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Arrested Development) has also joined the cast as Daniel’s daughter, Zoe. They join the already-cast Paula Malcomson and Esai Morales, who plays Joseph Adama, father to commander William Adama (Edward James Olmos). Details of the possible new series are slowly emerging now that Battlestar Galactica has begun airing its fourth and final season. (Hollywood Reporter)
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chelsea Peretti and Jordan Peele are engaged
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole