(FROM AP) - Following his arrest for allegedly bringing a loaded gun into Los Angeles International airport on Sunday morning (May 11), actor Dennis Farina has issued an apology. ”I apologize to anyone and everyone that I have caused any embarrassment or inconvenience to,” the 64-year-old Farina said in a statement. ”It is my own stupidity to find myself in this embarrassing situation.” Farina told officials at a security checkpoint that he’d simply forgot that the .22-caliber handgun was in his carry-on luggage. He was charged with a felony for carrying a concealed weapon and released Sunday night after posting bail. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lionsgate developing 'Now You See Me 3'
- First look: Danny Trejo joins 'From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series'
- New 'Magic Mike XXL' poster is all about the abs
- J.K. Rowling—er, Robert Galbraith—is editing the latest Cormoran Strike novel
- 'World War Z' sequel set for 2017 release
- 'Human Centipede 3': What disgusting prop did the director take home?
- Joyce Carol Oates expands on PEN award protest following award for 'Charlie Hebdo'
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!