(FROM AP) - Following his arrest for allegedly bringing a loaded gun into Los Angeles International airport on Sunday morning (May 11), actor Dennis Farina has issued an apology. ”I apologize to anyone and everyone that I have caused any embarrassment or inconvenience to,” the 64-year-old Farina said in a statement. ”It is my own stupidity to find myself in this embarrassing situation.” Farina told officials at a security checkpoint that he’d simply forgot that the .22-caliber handgun was in his carry-on luggage. He was charged with a felony for carrying a concealed weapon and released Sunday night after posting bail. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team