(FROM AP) - Following his arrest for allegedly bringing a loaded gun into Los Angeles International airport on Sunday morning (May 11), actor Dennis Farina has issued an apology. ”I apologize to anyone and everyone that I have caused any embarrassment or inconvenience to,” the 64-year-old Farina said in a statement. ”It is my own stupidity to find myself in this embarrassing situation.” Farina told officials at a security checkpoint that he’d simply forgot that the .22-caliber handgun was in his carry-on luggage. He was charged with a felony for carrying a concealed weapon and released Sunday night after posting bail. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!