(FROM AP) - Following his arrest for allegedly bringing a loaded gun into Los Angeles International airport on Sunday morning (May 11), actor Dennis Farina has issued an apology. ”I apologize to anyone and everyone that I have caused any embarrassment or inconvenience to,” the 64-year-old Farina said in a statement. ”It is my own stupidity to find myself in this embarrassing situation.” Farina told officials at a security checkpoint that he’d simply forgot that the .22-caliber handgun was in his carry-on luggage. He was charged with a felony for carrying a concealed weapon and released Sunday night after posting bail. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Trailer debuts for doc 'Sky Ladder: The Art of Cai Guo-Qiang'
- Shondaland stars unite to get out the vote
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver
- Sutton Foster and Stephen Colbert update 'Cats' with realistic lyrics
- How well do you know 'Zoolander'?
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' conjures up new trailer
- Benedict Cumberbatch interviewed Tom Hiddleston for a magazine