The season 3 premiere of Heroes will be, rather appropriately, super-sized. NBC will air a three-hour ”event” on Sept. 15, consisting of a one-hour recap of the previous two seasons, followed by the two-hour season premiere. The third season may also be epic another way: there are rumors that there may be as many as 35 episodes on the schedule. It’s likely that at least some of these eps were casualties of the writers’ strike, which devastated the current season of the Peacock’s sci-fi show: 24 episodes were ordered, but only 11 made it to air.
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is EW's best TV series of the year
- 'Hamilton': Jasmine Cephas Jones bids farewell with stunning Instagram
- See John Cena and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'The Wall' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool 2' and new director David Leitch
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Drama Series?
- 'Rogue One': Felicity Jones didn't want Jyn 'running around in a tank top'
- Best of 2016: How 'Lion' found its 8-year-old star
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes