(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Audrina Patridge, one of the stars of MTV’s The Hills, is set to make her feature debut in Into the Blue 2, a sequel to the 2005 movie, which starred Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. The sequel is about a married couple (Chris Carmack, The O.C., and Laura Vandervoort, Smallville) hired as professional divers to search for Columbus’ hidden treasure only to learn that their employers actually have a much more terrifying agenda. Patridge will play a no-nonsense hottie whose boyfriend caters to her every command. The movie is being directed and produced by Charles Winkler (Red Ribbon Blues, Beggars and Choosers). Patridge is the first Hills alum to get an acting role in a feature, following the show’s Lauren Conrad’s appearance as herself in 2007’s Epic Movie. The fourth season of The Hills debuts this August. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages