(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Audrina Patridge, one of the stars of MTV’s The Hills, is set to make her feature debut in Into the Blue 2, a sequel to the 2005 movie, which starred Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. The sequel is about a married couple (Chris Carmack, The O.C., and Laura Vandervoort, Smallville) hired as professional divers to search for Columbus’ hidden treasure only to learn that their employers actually have a much more terrifying agenda. Patridge will play a no-nonsense hottie whose boyfriend caters to her every command. The movie is being directed and produced by Charles Winkler (Red Ribbon Blues, Beggars and Choosers). Patridge is the first Hills alum to get an acting role in a feature, following the show’s Lauren Conrad’s appearance as herself in 2007’s Epic Movie. The fourth season of The Hills debuts this August. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 12 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!