(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Audrina Patridge, one of the stars of MTV’s The Hills, is set to make her feature debut in Into the Blue 2, a sequel to the 2005 movie, which starred Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. The sequel is about a married couple (Chris Carmack, The O.C., and Laura Vandervoort, Smallville) hired as professional divers to search for Columbus’ hidden treasure only to learn that their employers actually have a much more terrifying agenda. Patridge will play a no-nonsense hottie whose boyfriend caters to her every command. The movie is being directed and produced by Charles Winkler (Red Ribbon Blues, Beggars and Choosers). Patridge is the first Hills alum to get an acting role in a feature, following the show’s Lauren Conrad’s appearance as herself in 2007’s Epic Movie. The fourth season of The Hills debuts this August. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Suicide Squad': Who's who in the new cast photo
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List: Princess Charlotte debuts at...?
- Charlize Theron on going bald for 'Mad Max'
- Jaden Smith deletes his Twitter
- Domhnall Gleeson talks 'Star Wars' while playing 'Star Wars'
- Match these 'Star Wars' characters with their home worlds
- Quicksilver vs. Quicksilver: How 'Avengers' and 'X-Men' introduced the same character differently
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!