(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Audrina Patridge, one of the stars of MTV’s The Hills, is set to make her feature debut in Into the Blue 2, a sequel to the 2005 movie, which starred Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. The sequel is about a married couple (Chris Carmack, The O.C., and Laura Vandervoort, Smallville) hired as professional divers to search for Columbus’ hidden treasure only to learn that their employers actually have a much more terrifying agenda. Patridge will play a no-nonsense hottie whose boyfriend caters to her every command. The movie is being directed and produced by Charles Winkler (Red Ribbon Blues, Beggars and Choosers). Patridge is the first Hills alum to get an acting role in a feature, following the show’s Lauren Conrad’s appearance as herself in 2007’s Epic Movie. The fourth season of The Hills debuts this August. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!