By now, rumors are flying fast and furious about what David Cook, David Archuleta, and Syesha Mercado will be singing on tonight’s Idol – which will include judge’s choice, contestant’s choice, and producers’ choice selections – but that didn’t stop Nicholas Fonseca, Missy Schwartz, and me from coming up with our own controversial suggestions. (Archie doing Coldplay? Oh yeah!) Press play to get our picks (yes, we promise, there’s more Wonder Woman footage), then post your own dream song choices in the comments section below.
Posted May 13 2008 — 8:17 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release