By now, rumors are flying fast and furious about what David Cook, David Archuleta, and Syesha Mercado will be singing on tonight’s Idol – which will include judge’s choice, contestant’s choice, and producers’ choice selections – but that didn’t stop Nicholas Fonseca, Missy Schwartz, and me from coming up with our own controversial suggestions. (Archie doing Coldplay? Oh yeah!) Press play to get our picks (yes, we promise, there’s more Wonder Woman footage), then post your own dream song choices in the comments section below.
Posted May 13 2008 — 8:17 PM EDT
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'