By now, rumors are flying fast and furious about what David Cook, David Archuleta, and Syesha Mercado will be singing on tonight’s Idol – which will include judge’s choice, contestant’s choice, and producers’ choice selections – but that didn’t stop Nicholas Fonseca, Missy Schwartz, and me from coming up with our own controversial suggestions. (Archie doing Coldplay? Oh yeah!) Press play to get our picks (yes, we promise, there’s more Wonder Woman footage), then post your own dream song choices in the comments section below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- 'Daily Show': Trevor Noah's name floats as possible host; get a quick intro to his work
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys': Ramse arc 'planned from first minute'
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!