The first time I watched the trailer for Woody Allen’s fall film, starring Scarlett Johansson, Penélope Cruz, and Javier Bardem, I wished it’d had dialogue. But then, I realized that would require me to hear Johansson’s and Cruz’s voices, so now I’m okay with the music. I’m also fine with how hot Javier looks sans “The Bardem,” and I’m preparing myself for the inevitable interviews we’ll be reading asking Scarlett and Penélope about their kiss.
Posted May 13 2008 — 7:25 PM EDT
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year