The first time I watched the trailer for Woody Allen’s fall film, starring Scarlett Johansson, Penélope Cruz, and Javier Bardem, I wished it’d had dialogue. But then, I realized that would require me to hear Johansson’s and Cruz’s voices, so now I’m okay with the music. I’m also fine with how hot Javier looks sans “The Bardem,” and I’m preparing myself for the inevitable interviews we’ll be reading asking Scarlett and Penélope about their kiss.
Posted May 13 2008 — 7:25 PM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!