The first time I watched the trailer for Woody Allen’s fall film, starring Scarlett Johansson, Penélope Cruz, and Javier Bardem, I wished it’d had dialogue. But then, I realized that would require me to hear Johansson’s and Cruz’s voices, so now I’m okay with the music. I’m also fine with how hot Javier looks sans “The Bardem,” and I’m preparing myself for the inevitable interviews we’ll be reading asking Scarlett and Penélope about their kiss.
Posted May 13 2008 — 7:25 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'