Check out the new cast of 90210. Look, there’s Aunt Becky from Full House in the yellow dress and Lucille Bluth of Arrested Development in the hot pink blazer — but where’ s David Silver in his fugly, long-sleeve silk paisley shirts from the early ’90s? Where’s Brandon ‘n’ Brenda Walsh? Yeah, Andrea Zuckerman was a 32-year-old teenager when the first series aired, but she can always come back and be one of the new teens’ grandmothers, right? Jennie Garth’s character Kelly Taylor will return to West Beverly as a high school guidance counselor, and now Tori Spelling is in talks to reprise her role as Donna Martin. Even Screech hung around at Bayside High as Mr. Belding’s sdekick for Saved By the Bell: The New Class — so how about everyone else? Does the new cast compare with the old?
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:42 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant