Check out the new cast of 90210. Look, there’s Aunt Becky from Full House in the yellow dress and Lucille Bluth of Arrested Development in the hot pink blazer — but where’ s David Silver in his fugly, long-sleeve silk paisley shirts from the early ’90s? Where’s Brandon ‘n’ Brenda Walsh? Yeah, Andrea Zuckerman was a 32-year-old teenager when the first series aired, but she can always come back and be one of the new teens’ grandmothers, right? Jennie Garth’s character Kelly Taylor will return to West Beverly as a high school guidance counselor, and now Tori Spelling is in talks to reprise her role as Donna Martin. Even Screech hung around at Bayside High as Mr. Belding’s sdekick for Saved By the Bell: The New Class — so how about everyone else? Does the new cast compare with the old?
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:42 AM EDT
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- See a peculiar teaser for 'Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's who's returning to 'Nashville' in season 4 ...
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath' introduces a gay hero to the galaxy
- 'Castle' books 'The O.C.' star in season 8
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!