(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Michael Moore is developing a follow-up to his 2004 documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 for Overture Films and Paramount Vantage. Although the as-yet untitled project is being described as a sequel, it will not simply pick up where Fahrenheit left off, but give a broader overview of America’s place in the world after eight years of President George W. Bush’s foreign policies. Production has just gotten underway. The movie, set to release sometime in mid to late 2009, marks a break for Moore from the Weinstein Co., which collaborated with the filmmaker on Fahrenheit and his 2007 documentary Sicko. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50