(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel