(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Lupita Nyong'o's 'Star Wars' character name revealed
- Matt Jaffe wears 3-D glasses in church in 'Stoned on Easter' video -- exclusive
- J.K. Rowling speaks out about Scottish independence on Twitter
- John Oliver says standardized tests are almost as terrifying as clowns
- E! to air two-part 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' special about Bruce Jenner
- 'Game of Thrones' TV Book Club: Did 'Sons of the Harpy' just confirm a huge fan theory?
- Watch a brief history of the PG-13 rating
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!