(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!