(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Olivia Wilde competes in the Actathalon challenge on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
- Metallica frontman confirms band is recording new album
- Jennifer Lawrence addresses Hollywood sexism in pointed new essay
- Zane Lowe shares a soundtrack of his life
- 'Jane The Virgin' postmortem: Who's the new villain?
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon