(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will metal detectors keep our movie theaters safe?
- Matthew Fox is a post-apocalyptic DJ in 'Extinction' trailer – exclusive
- 'Hollywood Teen Medium' is an actual new TV show
- Gregg Sulkin brings all the boys to his yard on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Protestors chant Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Alright’ in support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Ask the Critic: Overlooked 2015 gems and the movies I wish I could review again
- Trevor Noah says his The Daily Show will focus less on Fox News
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!