(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!