(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, The West Wing) has joined Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) in the cast of the indie drama Into Temptation, which Patrick Coyle is directing from his own script. The story is about a suicidal prostitute (Chenoweth) who confesses her plans to kill herself to a priest (Sisto) who then searches for her to try and stop it. Shooting starts next week. Chenoweth, who won a Tony Award in 2004 for her portrayal of Glinda in Wicked, just finished work on Seth Gordon’s Four Christmases. She plays Olive on ABC’s Daisies, which starts production on its second season next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted May 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'