In the third and final installment of our interview with the delightful Jason Castro (click here if you missed parts 1 and 2), the dreadlocked dude discusses the worst thing that ever happened to American Idol (the dreaded Swaybots ™) and whether or not he envisions following in the footsteps of the show’s most successful fourth-place finisher, Chris Daughtry. Hope you all enjoy!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- AMC releases first promo for 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- 'Once Upon a Time' reveals what happened to Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards 2015: And the winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!