In the third and final installment of our interview with the delightful Jason Castro (click here if you missed parts 1 and 2), the dreadlocked dude discusses the worst thing that ever happened to American Idol (the dreaded Swaybots ™) and whether or not he envisions following in the footsteps of the show’s most successful fourth-place finisher, Chris Daughtry. Hope you all enjoy!
Posted May 15 2008 — 2:43 AM EDT
- Seth Meyers analyzes Donald Trump's fallout from the debate
- What to Watch Wednesday: Take sides in the 'Younger' love triangle
- James Corden performs with the Backstreet Boys
- See Usain Bolt dust James Corden and Owen Wilson in 100-meter race
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending
- 'Scream Queens': John Stamos on that 'pretty awkward' shower scene