In the third and final installment of our interview with the delightful Jason Castro (click here if you missed parts 1 and 2), the dreadlocked dude discusses the worst thing that ever happened to American Idol (the dreaded Swaybots ™) and whether or not he envisions following in the footsteps of the show’s most successful fourth-place finisher, Chris Daughtry. Hope you all enjoy!
Posted May 15 2008 — 2:43 AM EDT
- Joe Manganiello on how his mini-mart stripping masterpiece in 'Magic Mike XXL' came to be
- 'Magic Mike XXL': Joe Manganiello on THAT scandalous mini-mart scene
- See the full trailer for Danny Boyle & Aaron Sorkin's 'Steve Jobs'
- J Balvin reacts to Trump fallout: Latinos are 'asking to be respected'
- See Ethan confront Harold in exclusive 'Wayward Pines' clip
- Freddie Mercury 'reacts' to Kanye West's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' cover
- What killed 'Superman Lives'?: New clip from doc on Tim Burton-Kevin Smith-Nicolas Cage '90s project
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!