Of course, I had to write this. But I almost didn’t. This week’s stalker-themed episode of Bones made me feel a little guilty for knowing that festive socks and hockey are actually two of David Boreanaz’s favorite things in real life. In fact, I’m pretty sure he already got the birthday present he wanted: His beloved Philadelphia Flyers are still alive in the Stanley Cup playoffs after finally winning one against the Pittsburgh Penguins last night. Boreanaz has been blogging about the Flyers’ Cup run for NHL.com. Even if you’re not a hockey fan, you might enjoy him calling out Sidney Crosby’s “Rico Sanchez porn mustache.” No? Then maybe this clip of him “throwing down” with Friday Night Lights’ Taylor Kitsch at a celebrity hockey event earlier this year? No? Fine. Then just celebrate by watching the Angel bloopers below and the Bones gag reel after the jump.
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!